I want to be a good blogger. I really do.
When I started this blog, I was slow at work and had tons of free time on my hands.
Now I am so busy that this week alone I will be getting close to 10 + hours overtime.
We have made so many signs this week.. we had to start storing them up-front.
And these are all of the orders I still have to design and produce.. by tomorrow.
I'm not complaining. I LOVE BEING BUSY!
and I also don't mind the overtime money =)
So needless to say.. this leaves little time for my baby blog.
And I haven't had time to dye my hair. GrrrRrr..
See. how awful is that? I haven't dyed my hair since February!
So with my lack of blogging, my camera has an overload of food pictures, that promise savory bites, and happy tummies.
Recipe:
2 cans (11 oz. each) mandarin orange segments, drained, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup finely chopped red pepper
1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
1/4 cup Honey Mustard
1 Tbsp. lime juice
1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
MIX orange segments, pepper, onion, mustard, lime juice and cilantro; cover. Refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend. ( i did this the night before since I knew I would be working Overtime.. AGAIN)
I steamed the Broccoli ( keeps all of the good nutrients that way ) and I grilled the chicken on Mr. Foreman. Then poured the sauce on the chicken, and prepare for a burst of amazing flavors.
See, easy recipe that anyone could do.. regardless of schedule.
We also created a Man Cave out of the second bedroom ( aka my hoarding room)
Brodie belongs in the man cave. pumping iron and getting buff.
This weekend I am rewarding myself.
Friday night we have a date night with these fun people
and Saturday I will be celebrating the birth of Nikki Stone.
I can't wait to kick back, laugh, and smile until my cheeks hurt.
On a happy ending note. I am thinking about doing another giveaway... what should it be.. what should it be.. hmmmm








No comments:
Post a Comment