this weekend was magic.
there was relaxation
there was swimming ( even the doggies got in on the action)
there was great food
awesome Ju-Ju
and laughter heard from miles away.
I am so glad Sami and Lyn convinced me to go to the lake. It was much needed.
Danny and I have been stressed all summer over this house. Trying to save every penny, finish projects, moving, and then finding Kid-d.. aka Phelix, a new forever home ( sorry I have not blogged about this.. every time I start to, I ball my eyes out, I hope to finish the blog this week =/ )
So when Sami found this great Lake House.. it was a no brainer.
![]() |
Ok, this lake house was awesome.
The couple who owns the house is so stinkin' cute.
The entire house is a dedication of their for one another.
The kite he used to propose to her... yup it's hanging in the kitchen.
The love letter he wrote to her is in an album for all to see.
pictures are displayed with laughter, embraces, and smiles all around the house.
They are so stinkin' cute.
I'll say it again.
Stinkin'. Cute.
I hope one day my little family can have a lake house to show off our stinkin' cuteness.
But this blog will have to do... cuz I am not buying another house for YEARS.
I may be bias... but I think my little boogers are the cutest ever.




Danm, look at those guns. haha
ReplyDelete