About Me

My photo
I am a vintage loving, inspired to be crafty, addicted reader, avid movie watcher, amateur reviewer, culture adoring, independent domesticator,Strives to be healthy, mom to 2 wonderful fur-balls, and finally a passionate-loving friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter: Hazelton-Style

I don't celebrate Easter, but I do celebrate the day as " YAY Family Time Holiday!"


I love making presents and goodies


I love cooking yummy food.


I love taking pictures


and I loveeeee getting a chance to see my family.


I don't make it home often. maybe 2-3 times a year. So I loaded Danny, Emme and Brodie into the car and we made a road trip to Wichita, KS to visit my side of the family!


See that center picture? Yea that's the lovely scenery Kansas offers. 
and I couldn't resist posting a picture of Brodie... he's so handsome!


we ate, we shopped and we did a wine tasting.

I ate a fast food meal for the first time in a year... and it did not make me feel too well. lame. No more grease for me! You can tempt me with a western burger all you want... but it's not gonna happen. Nu uh. nada. no ma'am... ok,maybe just a small bite... hehe


Then on Easter Sunday we dressed up, took pictures, we did Brunch.

plus i found this.
one word : Amaze-balls.


Overall the weekend was a success. Even though we didn't find my mom a new couch, and we went on a wild goose chase for cardigans we didn't even wear. Also I was lame and went to bed before midnight every night. 

Now this week find me in the gym... I have a western burger to burn off... and a giant waffle.

Be sure to come back Wednesday!! I will be doing a workout segment, introducing a new recipe.. and maybe I will slip a review in there =)


Happy Easter from the Hazelton sisters!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had soo much fun! We're going to have to explore Wichita one of these days. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete