About Me

My photo
I am a vintage loving, inspired to be crafty, addicted reader, avid movie watcher, amateur reviewer, culture adoring, independent domesticator,Strives to be healthy, mom to 2 wonderful fur-balls, and finally a passionate-loving friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend

Monday, June 13, 2011

Little Sister

  

Being a big sister is the toughest job out there. 

I had to teach you how to swim ( and nearly killed you)
I had to show you new games (helloooo Pirate ships!)
I tried to make you girl-y, but you would cry once your hair grew long enough to touch your shoulders
I would act tough for you... even though it was your bed I ran to sleep in at night so that the aliens wouldn't come get me.
 I remember being  jealous of you when you caught all of the big fish while I caught none.

We are more different than we are alike.
I was the wild one, you were more reserved.
You played basketball and did Orchestra.
I played chess and the flute.
I was outspoken, and argumentative, you were shy

and to this day I swear mom and dad enjoyed playing the favoritism game.

Most would argue that the only things we have in common are out pasty white skin, that stubbornly refuses to tan, or our very prominent Hazelton Chins.

Even though we are so different, you are still me favorite sister ( even if you weren't my only sister)
and I love you muchos!

Happy 21st Birthday, Keely

Now stop aging... you're making me feel old.



2 comments:

  1. Awww.. This is so sweet! Happy birthday Keely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet!! The pictures are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete