About Me

My photo
I am a vintage loving, inspired to be crafty, addicted reader, avid movie watcher, amateur reviewer, culture adoring, independent domesticator,Strives to be healthy, mom to 2 wonderful fur-balls, and finally a passionate-loving friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kids, we have some news.


no need to be scared, Emme!
This is GREAT news!

It's a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath 1 garage townhome, and it's ours.

So now you know why I have been MIA from my blog.... You see... I cannot keep a secret.. and I knew that if I blogged, I would tell the world our evil plans, and the surprise would be ruined.

I have so many projects that I want to complete... like make curtains, pillows, art pieces, put in new flooring, build a fireplace mantel, build a deck...

Poor Danny... his "Honey Do" list is never going to end.

Oh well, it's worth it =)


You can find us at one of these two locations for the next few months.


I'll update you guys soon on how the inside is going... who knew painting would take so long?


No comments:

Post a Comment