My first born, Brodie, is the cutest booger you will ever meet.
I have always wanted a Shih Tzu. I love their long bushy tails, and when I moved to KC I knew I had to get one as a companion.
He was the runt of his litter, and I fell in love with him instantly.
I love how excited he gets when he sees me. His tail goes crazy, and he jumps up and down.
I love watching him walk, it's like he is singing in his head " la di da da"
but damn is his hair a pain in the booty.
He doesn't shed, puh-lease if that was his only issue I would be ecstatic. but no. Homeboy's hair gets too long, and it is NOT straight pretty hair. It's wavy, unmanageable hair.
Now I know you're probably thinking " okk... then take him to the groomer"
I wish it was that easy.
Eventhough Brodie is perfect in my eyes, he is non-perfect in medical standards.
He can't take the distemper shot.
It makes him blind ( hence his cloudy right eye... my poor baby)
So the groomers in KC won't take. Saying he is a risk.
whatever.
So we have been cutting his hair.
Usually we do a GREAT job
See, all of his hair is even. his ears are cute.
this time....
Yea... we botched him.
It was cursed from the beginning
The dog clippers broke.
So we had to use Danny's clippers.. with no guard. So now his hair is uneven.
I decided on a whim to cut his beard so that he would look younger.. but now his head looks small.
We tried to thin out his ears so that he wouldn't be hot this summer... and now they are uneven.
and his cool mohawk danny gave him won't stand up straight.
I feel bad for making him go through life looking like this. But I keep telling him " hey.. it will grow back"
Next time you see Brodie, don't comment on his hair.
he is sensitive.





No comments:
Post a Comment