About Me

My photo
I am a vintage loving, inspired to be crafty, addicted reader, avid movie watcher, amateur reviewer, culture adoring, independent domesticator,Strives to be healthy, mom to 2 wonderful fur-balls, and finally a passionate-loving friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Color Me... ANYTHING!

In order to wake up from my beige nightmare, we had to paint and decorate.
At first we were going to do our living room in light blue, white and natural wood.
The result was "eh" 
I'm not afraid of color... sooo let's add
Burnt Orange
But let me tell you.. Burnt Orange + Light Blue is so hard to find! I guess I made this color combination up in my head, because it I can't find it anywhere.
So this leads me to making my own artwork, and finding crazy fun curtains.
and since the curtains have every color under the rainbow, I was able to add more color to the living room!
this is the result thus far.
 I still need to frame my artwork... maybe me dad can help me build it this weekend =)

Am I anywhere close to being done? HA. but we are slowly getting there. 

*Notice our TV missing from the shots... yea, that's because it is chilling in front of the fireplace, instead of hanging over it... so guess what our next project is?*

Moving on....
Since we now have a patio to play on, we decided it was time for danny to have a big boy Grill.
So we have been grilling all summer
Which is great because I have a fear of using my oven... more on that in another blog.

So since it is grilling season I thought I would share one of my favorite Grilling Recipes 
It's light, easy, and delicious!

And to continue on with my sporadic blog update...

Happy 51st Birthday to my MOM!

Shes the one at the top =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment