About Me

My photo
I am a vintage loving, inspired to be crafty, addicted reader, avid movie watcher, amateur reviewer, culture adoring, independent domesticator,Strives to be healthy, mom to 2 wonderful fur-balls, and finally a passionate-loving friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend

Monday, November 21, 2011

Danny and Elishia turn 6

Yes people that time of year has come again.
Danny and Elishia's Couple-dom Birthday!

I like that Danny can "Smeyes" Tyra would be proud.

This past year has been such a great and growing year for us. I don't know if it is because we passed the 5 year mark and decided to play grown-ups, or if we are scared crazy out of out minds at our quickly approaching "old people" birthday(s). Whatever the reason, we stopped playing the renting game and had serious talks of what we want to do from here on forward and I'm excited.









 Yes. This is a trip down memory lane of all of our birthdays, also known as, watch Elishia go from really blonde to red/brown... skinny to not so skinny, then back, all while Danny doesn't change. At All.
Not fair people!




















So are you itching to know what we did on our anniversary?
I woke up to roses from Danny, we took the dogs on a long walk down a nature trail since it was absolutely beautiful out. Then we had a romantic dinner at Texas Roadhouse! Yes. my idea of romantic is throwing peanut shells on the floor. Don't judge Mr. Nguyen, I wanted an easy no frills date. I'd rather save our money for Black Friday shopping! besides we just turned 6, no big deal there!

 We also took family photos this weekend.


 Aren't you impressed that we got the dogs to look at the camera! made my day.

Anywho, there you have it.
Don't you just love birthdays?

1 comment: