I want to go down to Louisiana and shoot a gator.
I don't know if it is the thrill of watching these country men catching a gator.
Or listening to their funny Cajun accents
Maybe it is that fact that these men remind me of my dad.
My dad is a hunter. The man will shoot anything-- deer, pheasants, quail, in fact Danny and I just finished up all of the wild boar meat my dad graciously gave us during our last visit home.
Here is a video of my parents house ( yes the boys are playing Just Dance) in the background you can see some of the animals my dad has... umm... shot.
Doesn't he look like a fun guy?
So seeing these men hunt makes me think of my dad.. plus I can't understand a darn thing they say... just like my dad.So dad... I know you are reading this because mom showed it to you... go shoot a gator, I think it would be pretty cool.
moving on.
Quinoa ( pronounces Keen-wah... not quin-oh-uh...like I once thought...)
It is my ultimate replacement for rice. It has a nutty taste to it, and you can cook it in almost any dish!
Stir fry, salads, burgers, mixed veggies, stuffed peppers, lettuce wraps, I can go on and on!
The nuitrition in this new super food is amazing!
Look at the protein and fiber. You will not find this in white... or even brown rice! mmm-kay?
So give it a shot. If I can get my rice addicted boyfriend to like this stuff then I am sure you will too =)
I buy mine online at Nuts Online
So earlier in my blog I mentioned my goal of riding my bike to work ( which is roughly 10 miles away) by June... I'm putting this to the test on Friday! Cross your fingers and wish me luck!




No comments:
Post a Comment