About Me

My photo
I am a vintage loving, inspired to be crafty, addicted reader, avid movie watcher, amateur reviewer, culture adoring, independent domesticator,Strives to be healthy, mom to 2 wonderful fur-balls, and finally a passionate-loving friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jump Around

My favorite picture taken at Caleb's soccer game, he makes me smile every time I see it

 I have this odd tendency to jump.

  • I try to making jumping look like dancing at the club
  • I jump when I am excited
  • I jump playing with Emme
  • I jump around at work when no one is looking.... just so I can burn some calories.
  • I even jump around metaphorically. Whether it's talking about one subject, then remembering another topic and jumping ship for the new topic.


and this people is why my place is not done.
I start a project, then jump to another.

  • My bedroom doesn't even have curtains yet ( I just ordered them yesterday! FINE-A-LY)
  • I have been complaining about my TV not being hung ( The wall mount comes in today!)
  • I have not bought that mirror I want to hang in the dining room (psh.. whateves... I'll get to it)
  • I have not made the artwork to hang in my oh so boring bedroom
So why on earth am I starting new projects, when the old ones are not done yet? 
It's like I have home decorator A.D.D.

My new project I came up with this week is to paint stripes in the hallway, hang lots of cute pictures and make awesome word art. 
 
 



So far I am doing well with the word art. I have made these two pieces at work.

Danny says they are cheesy.. but I like them.

Besides boys shouldn't have a say in decorating... they should only do "boy things"... like hang a TV.





I have also been playing with birds and bird cages for my bedroom theme...
this is what I got so far.


It is crunch time to get these things done! I plan on having people over in October and my weekends are filling up faster than I have time to finish projects! 

Feel free to light a fire under my ass to get things done.




No comments:

Post a Comment