![]() |
| my Model |
It's CHRISTMAS Time People!!
Holidays make Elishia a happy girl. I get excited to decorate the tree, shop for gifts, and then finally wrapping the gifts.
And Pinterest is really making my holiday spirit come alive
.
This year I took an idea I found on Pinterest and made my wrapping paper super cool. Instead of crazy colors and hand written tags, I used craft paper and pictures. I love looking at my tree and seeing all of my smiling family members.
I made my own wreath this year too =)
move over Martha.
Now that Danny and I are playing house, I am trying to make our own Christmas Traditions.
For instance.
1. Drive through the Longview Christmas Lights in the Park
2. Make holiday gifts for our neighbors
3. buy a new ornament for the tree
4. donate more for Toys for Tots
See? Simple and easy things. Gotta start somewhere!
Next mission? Make Holiday Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Bark. hopefully it turns out to be delicious... because I can't bake, and I'm sure my neighbors would rather have chocolate bark than burnt cookies.
![]() |
| my attempt at being artsy. |
Do you have your own Holiday Traditions?







No comments:
Post a Comment