About Me

My photo
I am a vintage loving, inspired to be crafty, addicted reader, avid movie watcher, amateur reviewer, culture adoring, independent domesticator,Strives to be healthy, mom to 2 wonderful fur-balls, and finally a passionate-loving friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby Bella


Remember the baby shower we threw a few months ago? 
Well baby Bella is here!!
 She has born  December 20th, and she is an absolute doll. 

and of course I had to take pictures of her.
I was going to wait til Monday to post this blog and have more pictures edited...
but she is too darn cute and I couldn't wait to share.

\

Don't you just love naked booty pics of babies? The cutest!

Congrats Kenton and BeHong, she is absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait to babysit her =)

ok, I have to stop looking at these pictures, they are giving me baby fever.



No comments:

Post a Comment