About Me

My photo
I am a vintage loving, inspired to be crafty, addicted reader, avid movie watcher, amateur reviewer, culture adoring, independent domesticator,Strives to be healthy, mom to 2 wonderful fur-balls, and finally a passionate-loving friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Goals.

2012 Goals.


I don't like the word "Resolutions" because I feel like people throw that word around a lot this time of year and it has lost it's meaning, so I would like to say Goals.

Personal:
 
  •  Take more pride in myself. Not to be too hard on judging my flaws.
  • Be more compassionate with those I love
  • Go out more, not as in clubbing (hello, I am turning 25 this year, i can't hang like I use to), but out on dates, lunches with the girls, connecting with friends. No more being a home body.
  • Connect with my family more.







Danny & I 


  • grow together
  • go on new dates together. after 6+ years we need to revamp date-night
  • maybe go on a small vacation, just the two of us  =)

Photography:





    
  •  Practice with my new lens
  • take more natural shots 
  • learn Macro
  • have fun with it!












Home life:

2012 has a long list of  Honey To-Do's 

I am hoping that if I write down all of the projects I would like completed this year, that it will light a fire under my booty and get me goin'

I want to...

Put down new flooring on the first level
I haven't decided on tile in the kitchen/dining, or laminate throughout, but I am leaning more toward laminate throughout.. just because it will make the place seem bigger.

Re-paint the living-room.
I hate the "little boy blue" we have currently. Everyday I look at it and cringe. I want a light gray...
which will lead me to re-designing the entire living room. I want light gray, burnt orange, and hints of blue, so thanks to Pinterest I have plenty of ideas on how to achieve this!! Love that website.

the new living room artwork I have been slaving away at all day at work.

Paint the Hallway
I want to add horizontal stripes to the hallways up stairs, and finally be able to hang the one-hundred-thousand pictures I have.

Build a Deck
We want to extend our patio and add a 6 foot privacy fence to block out the neighbors and allow the dogs to run around freely. This is a top priority to Danny, so it is a must do!

Change out the lighting Fixtures 
Who knew picking out lighting good be so difficult??? I don't want anything too ornate, or too modern, or too boring, so it's been a challenge. 

and that is the 2012 list. Overzealous? Yup, that's just how I roll.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment